Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome

I have decided to open my own little, child-free corner of the intertwebz. Here I will extol the virtues of being child-free, as well as posting comments about bad or non parenting.

So if you are here to tell me how spechul your little snoflaks are, just go the fuck away. Because I don't care & no matter how many times you tell me it will be different if I had one of my own, I'm not going to change my mind.

If you have questions or something you would like me to post about, you can contact me at speshul snoflak at gmail.

6 comments:

  1. "They" were telling me I'd change my mind too, all those years. Glad I ignored them. I'm on the other half of life now and never had kids and don't for a split second regret not doing so. If anything, the more I see of what counts as "parenting" these days, the more I can't stand chirrens (and their "parents").

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because I don't care & no matter how many times you tell me it will be different if I had one of my own, I'm not going to change my mind

    Thank you. Can't be put more simply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally... A place where it's okay NOT to have kids. Yay! So sick of SO many people asking WHY I don't have kids.... And for some reason riding around in a truck my whole life, having money, and a life of my own isn't reason enough for the morons who ask.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got kids, and it took me a long time to realize why people wouldn't want 'em. More power to you. I do understand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I've passed the age where people ask "when are you going to have children?" I have a cat. That's enough.

    Of course, now I have to explain to people that no, I'm not one of those grandmas with forty-seven photos of her darling grandbabies in her wallet. I don't even carry around pictures of my cat! Maybe I should, so I can whip them out when the granny questions come up.

    ReplyDelete